Al-Anon is for family and friends of alcoholics. Meetings will be held every Wednesday from noon-1:00 in the Welcome Center meeting room.
- A mutual support recovery program based on the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- A nonprofessional fellowship where members share their experience, strength, and hope to solve their common problems.
- A program with the anonymity of all Al-Anon and AA members protected.
- A spiritual program that is compatible with all religious beliefs or none.
- A program with the single purpose of helping families and friends of alcoholics, whether the alcoholic is still drinking or not.
Al-Anon’s program of recovery is based on the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). Al-Anon is not allied with any sect, denomination, political entity, organization, or institution; does not engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any cause.
Al-Anon meetings are free, anonymous and confidential. There are no dues for membership.