Map & Parking
Click here to see a map of our village’s public parking areas.
If you’re looking for free public parking areas downtown, there are a number of street spaces on Main Street and many others. Please read the parking signs near your space to find out how long you can park and other restrictions. There are also free public parking lots located in the following areas:
- South of Front Street and South Third Street, near the Police Station
- North Second Street behind the Municipal Building
- Just south of the Military Ridge State Trail between First and Second streets
- On South First Street, just south of the Fire Station
- Near the alley just north of the 100 block of West Main Street, between Grove and Second streets
If you need to leave your vehicle overnight or are car pooling from Mount Horeb, there is a park and ride lot on the west side of Highway 78 South, about a quarter-mile south of Highway ID.
For shuttle service in and around the Mount Horeb area click here.